• Trauma Care Centre at NH7
Vadamalayan Hospital is the first of its kind in south Tamil Nadu to install a Trauma Care Centre in the National Highway. With support of Lions Club International and District Administration the trust has made this project in the accident-prone sector between Vadipatti and Dindigul on NH-7
• Construction of Public Toilet
Rs 25,000/- as a 1/3rd share, to construct a Public toilet has been donated to “Namakku Naame Project 2007-2008” of Madurai District to construct a Public Toilet in the Karumbalai Area of Madurai City.
• Donation of Maternity Block for Melakkal Primary Health Centre
In the memory of the founder of Vadamalayan Hospitals, Dr. P. Vadamalayan Memorial Maternity Block - worth Rs 18 lakhs has been donated and dedicated for the Primary Health Centre of Melakkal village on July 11, 2009. This block has celebrated its first anniversary on July, 11, 2010.
• Srilankan Tamil Relief Fund
Rs 25,000/- has been contributed towards Srilankan Tamils Relief Fund through the District Administration.
• Vadamalayan Health Card
- More than 5000 persons from various public and private sectors and
- The beneficiaries of all the regular projects and camps
has been provided with Vadamalayan Health Card to avail health services of Vadamalayan Hospital at concessional rates. This includes
- 15% concession for inpatient services and
- 30% concession for investigations.
- This facility is made available at all branches of Vadamalayan Hospitals, Labs and Pharmacies.